Monday, December 31, 2007

Apologies... and an update on our family!

I have to start by apologizing for not keeping this up to date! I know it's been months and the excuses are many.

My life totally changed when Alex came home, I started working from home, and Ella starting staying home as well. Let's just say I've spent the past several months working out our schedule, adjusting to life with 2 kids, and learning how to be a full-time mommy, full-time employee and occasional wife and friend.

We've had a few bumps along the way. I resent Troy regularly for getting to leave the house. (even if he is going to work) Yes, the kids drive me crazy on a daily basis and I wonder how I ever thought life in TV news was stressful. But would I trade the choices we've made for anything in the world... absolutely not!!!

I've never been happier than I am at home with my kids. Alex has never known life without mommy here around the clock and Ella and I are having so much fun together. Their lives are amazing and some days, I'm in tears because I'm so grateful to have this gift of watching them grow up!

We have lots to share from playgroup and play dates to the home office and girls' night out. Not to mention all the kid stuff from Alex's hospitalization to Ella's first stitches, and our first Christmas as a family of 4!

I'll be more diligent in 2008 to keep everyone up to date on what we're doing and how they're growing. Happy New Year to all of you!

No comments: