Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Keepin Secrets...

I know, I've been horrible about updating for the last month plus.. but we've been keeping secrets around here, and it's hard not to blow it. Now that the cat is officially out of the bag, we're having a baby!

Baby Robinson #3 is due in July. We found out in early November, but wanted to wait until Christmas to tell the kids and my parents. (who spent Christmas with us) Especially since I'm 40 this go around, we wanted to give ourselves a little pad time for any problems before getting the kids all fired up.

They are very excited. Especially Ella who is full of questions and wants to feel the baby all the time. (No it's not big enough for her to feel yet, but she constantly touches my tummy and talks to her new baby) She wants to know if the baby is wearing clothes, or socks, if it eats bites of my bagel, if it pees and poops in there, you name it... she's asking. She's very inquisitive, and convinced this will be a baby girl. We keep tell her God will decide, but she insists "we already have a boy baby." So we'll see. Alex points at my tummy and laughs about the baby in there, but so far, he doesn't seem too interested.

Troy and I are very excited. We've wanted one more baby, but didn't know if 40 was too old for it to happen, so this is a wonderful answer to our hopes and prayers.

We' have a first ultrasound picture, but it's literally, just a little circle. The heartbeat is strong around 156 and so far everything seems right on track. Much more to come in the months ahead.

No comments: