Monday, February 5, 2007

BAAAARF on Daddy

Troy says I haven't been blogging enough lately. So I'll take this opportunity to pick on him just a little bit.

Until this wekeend, Ella hadn't thrown up since she was a little baby in the hospital. That was different... really just spit-up. This was a full blown puke!

Troy was feeding her a piece of Valentine's candy from Grandma Robinson and the next thing I knew... something was splashing onto my kitchen floor. There they sat... Ella in Daddy's lap, both of them covered in kid puke. It was gross and smelly!

I thought Troy was going to hurl too!! He stood up and almost dumped Ella in the puddle of vomit. He kept saying "It smells! I think I'm going to get sick." Of course, the dogs came in to try and "clean up" for us. I told Troy to put them outside and get out of my way. He was scaring Ella more than the puke did!

We stripped off her clothes in the kitchen and I cleaned up the mess. Troy had to put clean clothes on our girl and change himself. "She got it all over me!"

Men think they're the "stronger sex," but when it comes to vomit... even our big tough Daddy gets a little grossed out.

No comments: