Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Catching up! again!

It seems every time we undergo a big change in our lives, I stop blogging. Not that I don't have the constant voices in my head telling me what I need to say, just that I run out of time in the day to sit down, and say in, on-line.

Ella started preschool, and dance class, and I had a really busy couple of months at work, which may result in my having to return to the office. Much more on all these topics later.

We also took a few, much needed, and well-deserved days away for our 4th wedding anniversary. (We LOOOOVE Big Cedar!) and then this past Sunday, I had my follow up MRI. We don't know anything yet, but we see the neurosurgeon tomorrow. So needless to say, I have lots to update everyone on, lots of adorable photos to share, and plenty of new direction in our lives.

Please follow along in the days to come and I'll try to catch you up!

No comments: