Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blogging challenge day 19

day 19: nicknames you have and why you have them

Jenn Jenn my friend Stacy always called me this... so does JHolt... who knows why?
Mommy the best nickname ever! although some days I threaten to change that one...
Jenn almost everyone calls me Jenn
Jenny only my friend Mary and my nephew who calls me aunt Jenny can still get way with this one
Baby Troy has always called me his baby, and I love it! I don't care if people think we're sappy.
Ellie May this one came when I lived in Peoria. I dated and worked with a guy who really thought Springfield was Hillbilly Heaven... and I think I wore a "rope-ish" belt... so there you go.
Hamblin maiden name, Krista Tatschl, will still shout this one out when she sees me
I.T. it's too embarrassing to put in print. It has to do with the female anatomy, my friends and I ALL had silly nicknames when we were tweens and they just stuck with us. I'll still sign an occasional birthday card as I.T. from time to time. Let's just say "the girls" have outgrown this one in reality. I'm just so thrilled to still have those tween friends in my corner... that I wouldn't trade it for anything!





No comments: