Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blogging challenge day 25

Day 25: what would I find in your bag?

Well, it's huge!!! but mainly because it often does double or triple duty. I love that it has a shoulder strap as well as a cross body strap, which is really handy when I'm toting a kid!

Inside my giant purse:

- wallet (a cute new silver one which I found on the clearance rack at Target which also doubles as a case for my reading classes... I'm needing those more and more these days)
- make-up bag (no real make-up inside however, just a rescue inhaler for my asthma, migraine medicine, anti bacterial gel and Tylenol)
- Burt's Bees lip balm (never leave home without it)
- cell phone
- burp cloth
- hair clip

I do keep a huge diaper backpack in my car (also known as my office) with diapers, pull-up, and clothing changes for me and both boys.

I also have a small diaper changer which holds just one diaper and wipes, and a back-up outfit. This is what I usually throw into my purse, when we're heading into doctor's appointments, school, etc...

No comments: