Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blogging challenge day 21 and day 22

Day 22: what makes you different from everyone else

Hmmm... I don't know that I'm that unusual??? I hate ham... can't even kiss Troy is he's eaten it. I have a weird, egg shaped, brown birth mark on my back and my brother has one in the same spot... which looks like it's cracked in half??? I love brussel sprouts, that's weird, right???

Day 21: something that makes you happy

- Troy, when he actually hangs up his coat or puts a dish "IN" the dishwasher, or when he scratches my back (it's really itchy, I've asked for a cat post to be installed on our bathroom doorway... but he thinks I'm nuts!)
- Ella, when she first wakes up or is about to fall asleep and she wants her back scratched.
- Alex, at bedtime, when we snuggle nose to nose, sing, and I rub his back.
- Max after his last bottle of the night, when the ONLY place he will be is on Mommy's shoulder where he babbles and breathes into my neck while he falls asleep
- the doggies, Daisy and Lola, especially when they are loving on my kiddos
- a massage!!!
- those stupid "auto correct" text messages from iPhones
- my friend Tramm (still the funniest person I know!)
- a clean house, especially clean bathrooms!!!!

No comments: