Monday, November 1, 2010

A month of Thanksgiving...


So Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we have SOOO much to be thankful for this year. I have been remiss in writing thank you notes to all of you who helped us through this most difficult year yet! I hope you received the birth announcements, which I'm using as my "out" for not getting to the DOZENS of thank you notes and emails I'd have to send.

I wanted to take advantage of this month, to say thanks to all the people who have been there for us, picking us up, taking care of our needs, and helping Max. There are many things about this year, that I'm remembering and thankful for. Some of these things or people, I am thankful to have in my life. Some are moments or memories which I am thankful Max survived.

I'm breaking it down by the letters... A to Z. So starting today, and every day through Thanksgiving, please watch for my "Thanks by the letters" posts. And if I forget to mention you, let me know! I have a rough list on an envelope from the hospital, but it is by no means a complete list of everyone and everything I need to be thankful for! God is good and he has blessed us with 3 beautiful, healthy, happy children. There is nothing I'm more thankful for than Troy and our kids. (we're in our pj's here... Max is extra snuggly when he first wakes up!)

No comments: