Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blogging challenge day 8

day 8: short term goals for this month and why

Take a trip!!!! we are getting away for the first time since Max's birth and we REALLY need it. The whole family will enjoy this week with no school, preschool, work, dance, Girl Scouts, doctor's appointments, etc... Oh, and I'm getting a 90 minute massage while we're there... so it's sure to be worth the trip!

Once we get back I do have to actually focus on the rest of our crazy lives.

- finish potty training Alex. He's excellent at school, but still poops his pants off an on at home, so we need to remedy that, plus I'd like to start on the overnight, he's waking up dry some mornings - Ella's dance competitions are within the next month and a half, so I need to work with her and get her fake eyelashes, etc...

- dig out all my receipts so we can finish our taxes... I'm dragging my feet on this, because we'll probably owe, not get a refund and I'm not looking forward to that.

- Max's pediatric opthalmologist appointment
- get Max sitting on his own and start the crawling work (physical therapy every week is really focusing on this)

- get Max eating more solid foods (the pediatrician just cleared him for ANYTHING except honey and choking hazards)
I'm not sure he's ready, because his pincer grasp isn't working great and he gags and pukes a lot... but we keep experimenting.

- watch a movie while holding my husband's hand and snuggling... because we do watch shows or movies together.. but we're usually on separate couches, snacking or on the computer at the same time or whatever.. and snuggling is good!

- get to bed before midnight... because I am exhausted and laundry can wait until tomorrow

No comments: