Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Meet the Teacher


I think he's gonna do it! Alex was finally ready to meet his teacher today and he's set to start preschool next Monday.

I'm so nervous that he'll wet his pants... he is just barely there on the potty training... but I think going with the other kids could be what puts him over the edge.

The other kids were so wonderful and warm and welcoming. They shouted his name when he came in.... they let him pick the book for story time... they fought over who got to sit by him and be his friend... one little girl even asked him to sit on her lap! (he wasn't so keen on that idea)

But he enjoyed it, he tested the bathroom in his class and told me "they have the PERFECT POTTY!"

I'm hoping everything will be a big success. I am so anxious for him to have fun and make some friends of his own!

No comments: